A really great post! Very informative!
1. Name a Race/Ethnicity/Nation of people who Europeans came into contact with that they did not attempt to enslave, colonized, and/or exterminate.
2. Name a Nation that is currently vulnerable to Western/European/American aggression, exploitation, invasion, resources rape, and/or neocolonization but are not currently subject to some if not all of these by the West/Europe/US.
3. Name a Law or Treaty the the West/Europe/America has not violated when that law or treaty conflicted with the West economic, political, or ideological agendas and interest.
4. Name any span in US history, up to toady where there was not active policy or program directed towards the Black community to disrupt and subordinate our community, from Chattel Slavery, to Jim Crow, to COINTELPRO, to the War on Drugs, toThe New Jim Crow; and so many more.
Now for the most important issue we need to address:
5. How has our resistance, from methods and…
View original post 497 more words